Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bored and yet not

I'm in one of those moods right now where I am bored, but yet I don't want to do anything. I've had multiple offers today to go different places or do different activities, but today was supposed to be a "do nothing" day except for grading papers and watching movies. I seriously need to clean my apartment, do dishes and laundry, and finish grading these tests plus write student evaluations. Yet I have done nothing. I laid around all morning, am starting in on my third movie, and plan on watching another if I have time before the UGA game. I also have a skype date with one cousin and a possible Catan game with another. The only mild "accomplishment" that I have done today was write a handful of Christmas cards (much fewer than usual) and wrap a few presents so that I can get them in the mail asap.

So to further avoid doing anything worthwhile, I decided to write this post. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment