Monday, November 12, 2012

Time flies

So I doesn't feel like it's been 6 days since I last posted, but apparently it was. Sorry. Nothing of interest has really happened in the last few days though, so that's why I haven't really felt the need to post anything. I'm nervous about money this month because I don't get paid until the very end of the month but already have a bunch of things going on in the next few weeks. So I am trying to limit what I do/eating out etc. That's hard because going out for food or coffee is one of the main ways I visit people here.

This weekend I just stayed at home. I literally did not leave my apartment for over 48 hours. I was still feeling a little bit of the cold and just decided to sleep. I also started watching the series "White Collar" and got addicted to it. I also cooked (sort of). I made pasta with sauteed mushrooms, green onions and pine nuts. It was pretty good.

But I also saw this awesome teaching video on tv and that made me happy. Hopefully something more interesting will happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment