Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Musings

I'm cleaning up my desktop and came across this so I decided to go ahead a post it because I was supposed to at some point. Pretty sure I was going to add more things, but never did. Also, hopefully I will update more often, but you've seen how that's gone for the last 4 months so...



These are things I think about and would post on Twitter if I had Twitter. Some are Korea related, some are just general thoughts.

It’s difficult for me to respect people who liked “Moulin Rouge”

I get excited whenever I see a fat Korean because I think, if necessary, I can buy pants.

I would shave my legs more often if it lasted longer than 7 hours.

My kids often tell me to hold out my hand and then they put snacks in it. If they are the candy/chocolate variety, I usually eat them. If they are the cracker variety, I’m a little more wary as they sell fish crackers. The other day, I got the jerky variety. That one got palmed and went into my pocket.

And deleted!

No comments:

Post a Comment