Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patricks Day's isn't really celebrated in Korea, but the "foreigners" got together and had a party at Urban Drink.
Urban Drink - counter
One girl's mom sent her food coloring, so we had green beer (and occassionaly green teeth). It was a fun night.
Jess made our beer green
Me drinking green Max
Our cab driver on the way home was hilarious and laughed at our attempts at Korean. I then went with Claire to McDonald's at 2:30 - I can tell you that fries are the same here. But they only have Coke zero - no diet coke which is just wrong. Also, if you want McD's at 3 am and don't want to go out, have no fear - there is McDelivery (24 hrs). Although I'm pretty sure it's in Korean, so that won't be happening with me as I can't tell anyone where I actually live (I only know the name of the building next to mine).


Delivery bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment