Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kids essays - Part 10 - Lost in translation (or how rainbows get naughty)

The rainbow has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, sodomy and purple. I think rainbow give the happy.

The rainbow has seven colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, newlyweds (?) and purple.
        n  After some research and help from Korean speaking friends, we found out that the Korean word for indigo has 2 different spellings (depending on if you use Chinese or Korean characters). The translation of one is sodomy; the other is both indigo and newlyweds.

Title of an essay: “Noisy donkey” – it was about a donkey who was an alarm clock for the town and they got mad because he was so loud so he was sad and got sick and went to the hospital. Then the town was lazy because they all got up late so they apologized to the donkey and he got better and went home.

The earth is very small. It’s similar with a bowel.

I can read bulky volumes.

We protect the environment – don’t throw the garbage anywhere, don’t smoke, we use the less soup.

I think the wind is magician because it steal leaves.

O3 protects sun’s neutrino and infrared rays.

My daydream is fly. But finally my magic power is empty and I fall down 1492 km. I have heart failure then you wake up. I apologized but teacher said I must write 15000 words to I’m sorry to sleep in class.

On a test where they had to write the opposite adjective: Shy – outgoing; serious – ingoing

Elephant v. mouse – I want to be taller than my friend. I want to be string but I don’t want to be fat.

On mice – It’s dirty and crawly.

On a test where they had to write out the time: 9:45 – 10 quarter to 15

First, we eat kimchi and we don’t eat bugs like ants or sluggard.

There are competition of cow.  – bullfights

He met my grandmother one time and they are married. “Old people were married like this” they said.

On my haircut – “teacher it makes you look Spanish.”

No comments:

Post a Comment