Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photo Update

This totally counts as a post by the way.
So here were the pictures I was waiting on before I posted the blog about my ski trip:
Group shot outside a gift shop. Here's the best view of my sweet pants.
Olivia (9 months) going sledding
Car ride on the way home. My hair looked like a homeless person's because of sweat and goggles all day.
 Here are 2 pictures from before Gareth left (which was before Christmas).
I think this was the second or third bowling night. Only 3 people (including me) still go
300 Beer for Gareth's going away party
Here's a picture at Kyle's going away party (oddly without Kyle) right before it turned into my birthday.
Not the great of a picture of any of us so I don't really know why I am sharing it

Everyday I get a poster or flyer or coupons stuck to my door. This one is one of the more interesting ones. Especially since it's for an English school next to the apartment building. Great use of English.
I really do want a triceratops to lawn my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment