Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kids essays - Part 11 - Music groups and super heroes

I've had kind of a boring week. Lots of catching up to do at work (although I'm not even close!) I have lots of tests to grade, but I kind of don't feel like bringing them home with me, so I don't. Oh well. They'll get done eventually. I tried something called "melon bread" on Tuesday and it tasted as gross as it sounds. I am not even sure what melon was used - it tasted a little like cantaloupe. The other highlights of my week so far have been buying kumquats (and eating them at least twice a day) and the 161 I bowled tonight (new high score and 1 New year's resolution accomplished!).

So, I thought I'd share some more essays. As usual, enjoy!

The shuttlecock wishes an influence undergoes condition becomes accomplished plentifully from the general interior.

Having a friend is easy. You are go to another person. You say kindly or goodly. You and person is friends now.

We listen to ABBA songs in my dad’s car because he likes ABBA songs.

I don’t like to study math. My math academy is very boring. My math teacher is very scary and gives me a lot of homework.

My best friend is Son sung hyon. He is really weak but he’s funny. I think he is like a cat because he is sensitive.

A group of essays was about what kind of band they would be in and to describe it. Here are some of my favorites:
      “The name of my band would be LvL because we’re lovely.”
      “The name of my band would be popcorn because we are like popcorn and we sing pop music.
      "The name of my band would be orange marmalade because it’s new and sweet. But we have a big problem, we can’t dance. We are very well on the sing but dance is yuck.”

When I listen to their songs my heart is palpitates.

(On white lies) My friend asks me “Is this picture good?” I think it’s very ugly and bad. But if I speak like this my friend will be injured so I say this picture will get an A+.

I want to be my mother like good nice person and imitate my mother’s virtues.

A student said this to me as I was writing homework on the board, “Teacher your writing is fast so it’s dirty.”

Most children have a typical type. The smart ones wears glasses or don’t use bad language. The wicked one children used bad words and their eyes are always like fox.

Topic: What would happen if everyone lived in space?  Answer: Apartment is very like no. It’s run. In the down house come my home! Oh no ~~ I don’t happy. Than, I don’t like apartment. I am a teacher so I know teacher’s sorry but Sophia and I very special friend than I don’t a talking the class room. (yea - you try grading that mess)

I love super-heroes so I sometimes wear superman clothes. I think my dad is a superhero.

I want to see a superhero and we can fly together and we go to sky contree and I meet my grandfather.

Comic books are unconditional win to bad guys. It’s not fun.

I like bat-man than the super-man. But I like super-man than the spiderman.

I love to eat steak and salted spawn of a pollack pasta.

Earth – it was blue, white, greed…

They looked the nevior-good (neighborhood – that took Caroline and me about 5 minutes to figure out)

I think an ugly baby is more cute but I don’t want to be ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment