Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Saturday Night and Sunday

On Saturday morning, I met my friend Jess and the 2 of us went to Sun Cheon for a garden expo. That is another post that is coming soon because Jess took most of the pictures on her camera and she's giving me a CD next week, so that post will be out of order, but it's worth the wait for pictures :)

As background however, just know it was crazy hot on Saturday and the amount of sweat that I was covered in was not pretty. When I split up with Jess once I got back to Jinju, I went home and Dallas was there waiting for me to go to the gym with him. For some reason I thought this was an ok idea - I think the heat made me delusional or something. So we went to the gym and I did the treadmill and some abs for about an hour. Then we went back to my house and got ready to go out.

For some reason Dallas has been wanting to do my hair, so I went ahead and let him. It's not like I can do anything with it. He used product and tried to make my hair curly. It sort of worked. We went to Urban Drink and ate a salad and had a drink and people watched for a couple of hours. It was a very chill night and we chatted for awhile about real life stuff and it was nice. Then we took pictures with this wall art.
My pupils get crazy big
Bar art. We did take a picture making the same face, but it was really dark...and not cute.
The next morning I finally made the Reese's peanut butter cup muffins that my aunt sent me in March. They tasted like cupcakes. So we had cupcakes and coffee for breakfast and then left for church. On the way there, we stopped under the flower arbor so Dallas could take my picture because he said I needed a new profile picture for facebook.
Sharing Korean style
They just opened up a Starbucks next to my house. This is good/bad news.
After church, a big group of us went to Mom's Touch for lunch/dinner. It's sort of like a KFC, but better. I hadn't had fast food of any time for a long time, so Dallas and I opted to go for a baked chicken thing and split it. It was still a little greasy, but better than a fried filet. We stayed and talked and played with babies for a long time. I know it's still 3 months away (yikes!) but I am really going to miss my IEC family when I go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment