Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sorry x a million

I promise I'm not really forgetting you. Things are just moving really fast right now.I taught my adult class "time flies" tonight and it's totally true for me. How is it August? I have a couple of posts on the way, including my new current schedule, a co-worker's broken butt, a trip to Seoul and of course lots of food :)

Things right now are very busy because it's summer schedule, so my hours are shifted and longer. Plus I'm getting up to go to the gym every morning instead of dance class 3 times a week, so I'm extra tired. That's a huge part of why I haven't posted - I'm sleeping or at school! If it rains this weekend I promise lots of updates. If it's nice, I'm going to the beach, but will try to update when I get back :) No offense to you guys, but I hope it's sunny - mama needs some beach times.

Speaking of mamas - thanks go out to my mama for sending me a huge care package with sports bras, shorts, ranch dressing and sunscreen!!

Here's a picture to keep you interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment