Friday, August 2, 2013

Ups and Downs (this was started 3 weeks ago, but I'm leaving the title since it's how I felt at the time)

I've been in sort of a funk this week (and that week was actually the third week in July). I've had ups and downs. Dance class has been awesome and I feel great after I finish it - that has been a motivating factor in me getting out of bed in the morning. Not that I'm depressed, I just don't feel like doing anything.

On Tuesday I made myself get up and cook because I bought chicken and veggies and they were going to go bad. I made lemon chicken in my toaster oven and green thai curry with tomatoes, chicken and zucchini. Both were actually pretty good. Dallas ate some of the curry.

Wednesday we had a new boy in dance class. He came with his girl friend and the two of them are English students at a local university so they talked to me and Krista for awhile. The class was much harder than he was expecting and he was in pretty good shape too. They have switched to the night class apparently and I don't blame them because it has a younger crowd. I got some bad news about summer camp which was frustrating because basically I had a plan set. In retrospect it's not that bad, but it was still annoying. Dallas met me after work and we walked for 2 hours so I could vent.

On Thursday I got more class changes. My adult class, which was 50 minutes, was extended to 90 minutes. I like the two ladies in the class because they are dedicated and teachers so they're actually working and interacting with me. But it's still a long class. After class I went on another walk with D. He worked out at the pull up bars and I continued to walk. I attempted to jog a bit because I want to push myself a little more, but 30 seconds into it my shorts fell off so I stopped that.

I'll start another post about the last 2 weeks right now, but I'll probably post it later this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment