Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kids essays part 4

I like to eat meet specially cow's meet. It is very yummy and meat juice comes out when I'm cheewing it.

"Harp time" yelled the referee (half time)

In the Olympics, I like the vopsaly the best because it is fast. (bobsled)

I don't have enouhg time so I bye bye can't write long esay :)

Fifty local musicians have, to coin a phrase, banded together to form the jazz umbrella

Not all computer games are harmful to youths but many people are addicted to games and they died.

If I am a singer I will earn a lot of money and give hope to Africa.

I want to say, "come here animals! I like you."

I know a scary mom very well because my mom always angry then my mother hit me use a baseball bat.

Problem: "Don't blame me if you're out of pocket money"
You: "Well then can I blame the Jews?"
"No, what are you talking about?"

I think my mom's laughing face is funny because it's like a witch's face.

My favorite game is fly toilet game. You make a tolet fly and you can earn money.

1 comment:

  1. In the US you would have to report these. Hitting kid with a baseball bat?

    ReplyDelete