Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Typical Work Day

Today during my break, my boss came into the teachers' lounge and we had an approximation of the following conversation (please note that today is a Tuesday):

Boss: I got very drunk last night.
Me: Really?
B: Yes.
Me: Why? was it a friend's birthday or something?
B: No. A friend wanted to see me and we went out drinking.
Blah blah told him a little bit about Saturday
B: So what do you drink beer?
Me: Soju.
B: Soju! I can't drink soju.
Me: It's bad plain, but it's good in cocktails.
B: No. I had like 20 beers last night.
Me: 20 in one night! That's a lot. They weren't the big ones were they?
B: No. I think I'm still drunk.

Then we chatted about finals for awhile. It's conversations like those when I don't mind by break being interrupted.

Also, one of my kids was absent last week, and as I shared his classmates' work, I thought I should also share his. His name is Daniel, by the way, and I could totally fit him in my pocket. He also has blue glasses and a Beatles-esque bowl cut.
Please note that while this elk in not wearing a suit jacket (and I know, technically it was an antelope who was wearing the jacket), he is drinking milk and has a pet goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment