Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Family and bowling photo round-up

Sometimes I miss my family. And then I find out they are all around Korea so I don't have to: 
Sara clothes shop in Daegu
Barbara clothes shop in Daegu




Ann clothes shop in Jinju






Holly coffee - everywhere











Sorry about the weird formatting on those pictures.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks of bowling. The last 3 weeks have been really good for our group. Dallas got his first turkey, then the next week he got another one plus has the high score of the group with a 177.

Dallas's first turkey
Dallas's second turkey. He didn't want to take the picture, but we made him. It's a requirement after a turkey.
Then Danny, who has joined us a couple of times and is a pretty decent bowler, got a turkey.
Danny adds the appropriate level of awesome-face for a turkey
I already mentioned my high score 161 game, but then after Dallas and Danny got turkeys, I finally got mine too!
Turkey time!!
The usual crew - Lindi, Jon, Dallas, me, Mike and Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment