Thursday, June 9, 2011

For Babs

My mother requested that I post more blogs, so here.

This week has been pretty awesome so far. I didn't have work on Monday because of Korean Memorial day (post to come about that), on Tuesday my boss bought us all ice cream (mint chocolate chip what?!), on Wednesday I watched 4 episodes of Tosh.0 after work and today one of our student's mom's bought us all sandwiches from Paris Baguette for dinner (weirdo egg and ham salad with pickles, but it's the thought that counts right?). We also got a cheese stick today.

My foot feels a lot better and I'm doing exercises for it. It was hurting after this weekend from the usual heel pain, but also blisters and a cut under my toe. I'll tell ya, my feet so through some junk.

I wish that I could record my conversations with my brother when I call him and wake him up. I've done it by accident the last 2 nights. It goes like this:
J - Uhhh
R - Did I wake you up?
J - Mumble huh yea mumble
R - I'll call you back tomorrow
J - Grumble mumble eh -click

I'm hoping to go to the trick art museum this weekend. We're not exactly sure how to get there or where it is, but it's supposedly on location in Masan, although the one website I found is totally in Korean and my boss said it's in Seoul. So oh well. What I do know is that I will be seeing Xmen on Friday (unless it's sold out for some reason) and that makes me happy.

What else? That's about all - I tried to watch 300 last nigh but my connection was bad. It's starting to get really humid here and I might have to switch from windows to a/c (which people in Korea and South African and Europe call the aircon for short - weirdos). I have yet to wear shorts to work, but I can feel it's coming soon too. I want to get some contacts for mud fest so I'm going to try for some next week. And...done.

Korean Memorial Day and mom in Seoul are on the way!

1 comment: