Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick update

Hiya. This has been an interesting week so far. Caroline (my new co-teacher), Justin (a guy from Minnesota I think) and a girl named Ilani (from South Africa) are all new people (have been here 3 weeks or so) who live in my building. As such, I am now the resident "mom" of Cesear's Palace - that's where I live by the way, and while I have never been to the one in Vegas (or the one in Rome), I'm going to assume it is like neither of them. We all went out to dinner on Thursday with 2 other people (Ally and Cath, who is Ally's girlfriend and Justin's co-teacher) and then I had to take them out again tonight for a going away party. This weekend is a 3 day weekend because Monday is the Korean Memorial Day, so tomorrow I am meeting all of them to get them to the bus station. I'm going to Busan (and they're apparently coming too, although I don't know where they're staying because our pension is full) for the weekend for the Sand Art festival and maybe a baseball game. So I will update you when I get back - there is still mom's trip to Seoul, my weekend with Jeff and this upcoming weekend to share with you. Ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment