Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rest of the week

The Seoul post is coming soon - I just got pictures today and I'm organizing them! For now, here's a brief summary of what happened the rest of last week.

I got a lot of free stuff at work this week. On Monday we ate cake, on Tuesday we got little red bean breads and orange juice, also my students bought me and ice cream, on Wednesday, a student's mom brought us all kimbap, on Thursday I bought all the teachers ice coffees from the convenience store and on Friday we got ice coffees from a coffee shop (but no sugar or milk so I didn't like it much).

Wednesday was a really good day for some reason. I can't tell you what was different, but I was just really happy. On Thursday after work, Dallas and I went walking by the river and talked for a long time. It was really nice.

On Friday I had 2 weird things happen. First, at dance, a lady from the 9 o'clock class passed by me when I was putting my shoes on, said "I love you" then grabbed and jiggled my stomach fat. Then she said something about a diet. I don't know if she was telling me to go on a diet, or telling me that I had lost some weight. Either way it was weird. After class, I found out my instructor has a middle school aged daughter. She was encouraged to talk to me from the other ladies in class and then she asked if I "had time on Saturday to play with (her)". I said maybe and to call me.

Then at work, when I walked in, my boss said, "You look fresh today." I said, "umm thanks. And he said, "What happened?" So I didn't really know what to do with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment