Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy Busy

This week I have been writing finals. It sucks. I am not sure exactly what I am supposed to be doing, so I just kinda made stuff up. I guess we'll see if I did it right next week. During the week I didn't do much, other than have dinner with Claire on Thursday at a meat place that I've been too a couple of times. I can now sort of ask for my favorite sauce - samcha (or something like that).

Friday - Sunday were quite busy. I will write 2-4 posts (depending on pictures and how many details I decide to share) soon, but right now I am very sleepy. Here's a preview:
Friday - had drinks & dinner with some people
Friday later - went to Soundgarden for benefit concert for Vagina Monologues for the local YWCA
Saturday moring - met group of people to go to Daegu for a baseball game/fun time for someone's birthday
Saturday - baseball and bars
Sunday - got up early to make it back for church, then ended up on a committee and had lunch

Also, tomorrow, I might buy a used bike. But only if it had a basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment