Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not Much to Report

Sorry if it seems I was MIA for the past few days, but really, other than setting up my online banking account, I really haven't done a lot. I've had to write and grade a bunch of tests and start putting together finals (which sucks). The only other thing is trying to decide what to do this weekend: go to Jeff's to do laundry, go to the cherry blossom festival (which I wanted to see) alone (which I don't want to do), or go to the strawberry festival (sounds ok) with a girl and her boyfriend who I don't really know that well (eh, at least it's something?). So I guess I will tell you later what I ended up doing.

On a side note, a future edition of "weird things in essays" is going to be awesome. I'll give you a preview - the first sentence of the first essay tonight: "I like skanks".

No comments:

Post a Comment