Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last Day at Home

So I decided that this would be the easiest way to keep in touch with all you fine people. This way I don't have to remember which stories I shared or which pictures I emailed. I will try to update as often as possible, but as I don't know my schedule yet, no promises.

Technically I am in the US all day tomorrow as my flight from LA doesn't leave until 12:30 am on Friday morning, but today is my last real day at home/in the US. It sort of feels like when I went to college or moved to DC - excited, scared, lots of unknowns (which I don't like!), sadness. All my stuff is sitting in the guest bedroom (except for a load of laundry), but has yet to be packed. I'm afraid I'm going to forget something important, which means I probably won't sleep much tonight.

I think I've got the important stuff down - passport, visa, loan and bank info, Layla taken care of etc. I'm really going to miss it here. I've had a great few months with my mom, gotten to see some old friends and as always, I will miss my family bunches. But I'm looking forward to working again, getting to see Jeff and hopefully visiting a lot of cool places.

See y'all on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment