Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday Night Fever

Saturday night I went out in Jinju for a going away party for the girl I replaced. Most of the people who speak English were going, so it was a good way for me to meet people. I met a couple of people who live in my building and quite a few others. The first place we went is called something bar (I have no idea what the first name was). Apparently it is one of 2 places (the other being in a hotel) where they have dance music. It was kind of like a disco/techno place with lazers. We stayed there for a couple of hours they went to a place called Ruby's that's a pretty tiny bar. The best part about the first place was watching the few Koreans who were there dance. It looks like they are doing moves on an arcade version of Dance Dance Revolution. I'm posting a short video clip, although it's a bit hard to actually see what they're doing, mostly for Holly's sake, because, to me, it looks like a bastardized version of the running man and I wanted her to know she'd fit right in:

No comments:

Post a Comment