Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's another word for balls?

Nuts! (Shout out to all the Uncle Buck fans out there!). When I got to work today, one of the Korean teachers (there are 2 full time and 1 part time Korean teachers and 2 English teachers at my school) brought over a napkin with a bunch of nuts on it. She said that it's traditional to eat nuts this time of year. I asked why, like if it was a holiday or what, and she said it's because they are good for your teeth. So I had about a cup to a cup and a half total of peanuts, walnuts and almonds. I wish I had saved some for my salad when I got home, but oh well. I had a Pritchard kind of a salad - meaning lettuce and cucumbers only. I couldn't find regular cucumbers, but they do have English cucmbers - so the long, skinny, bumpy ones. But they taste the same.

I've been eating yogurt for breakfast most mornings, and so far it's been about the same. It's normally like a yoplait, so not too thick. I bought a sample pack the other day and the only flavor I thought I hadn't tried before was kiwi (it was very sweet). This morning I grabbed what I thought was blueberry from the pack and opened it up. It was white. So I mixed it. Still white, with green pieces. It was grape yogurt. It was pretty good. It rained here all morning, so I didn't go anywhere, I just graded papers and played Family Feud. Hopefully this stupid cold is gone by the weekend. Double hopefully Jeff will be able to meet me and that it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment