Friday, March 4, 2011

Technology

In 2 of my classes we talked about the impact that technology has on relationships. Most agreed that the internet and cell phones were good ideas in general. It is amazing what we are able to do now with computers etc. I have enjoyed writing this blog and it's a good way to keep a history of what I've been doing for myself as well as a good tool to tell everyone at home what's going on. The thing that sucks about it, is you all know what I am doing, but I have no clue what's going on back in the states unless I get emails. The advantage of the blog over the spam email is better for you guys - no massive emails, you can read this when you feel like it etc. I get the disadvantage of not getting responses. So basically what I am saying is email me and let me know what's going on!

Also, I have a skype address if you want to try and talk. It's hackmanrj
Remember (mom) that I'm 14 hrs ahead, so when it's noon there (mom) it's 2am here. I'll admit sometimes I am awake then, but sometimes I'm not.

Also, I have a phone now (thanks Jeff) and if you want to try and call me, my number is 010-8023-0967

Lastly, if you want to try and mail me something, the best place to send it right now is probably Jeff's (cheaper at least). The best place for me to get mail is actually the school, so if you want to send me millions of dollars here's the address:

W Academy
B/D 3F
199-2
Pyeonggeo-dong
Jinju-si
Gyeongsangnam-do
660-110
Korea

1 comment:

  1. Ryan - The only thing missing on your list of ways to contact you is your email address. I don't have it but I guess I can get it from your Mom. I have enjoyed following you on this Blog. Been on a couple times. Reading the pages backwards so that it follows you in proper chronological order is a treat :)

    ReplyDelete